At MadTime Fitness—we have adopted policies, procedures, rules and regulations ("policies") designed to provide for the safe, enjoyable and healthy use of our premises and events by you-our members and guests.
These policies apply to your conduct on MadTime Fitness premises, which include its center and all outdoor areas, including its parking lots, sidewalks, or any use of MadTime Fitness online, mobile or interactive offerings or websites. They also apply to your conduct during its programs, training, events or other MadTime Fitness-sponsored activities off the premises ("events").
These policies supplement those posted or otherwise provided in our center, on our web or mobile sites or at our events.
- Proper Conduct. We strive to uphold a safe, fun, empowering environment. As such, we expect proper, respectful conduct on the premises at all times. We do not permit disrespectful conduct toward our members, guests, employees, including but not limited to vulgar, profane, indecent, offensive, violent, hostile, aggressive, threatening, harassing, stalking, fraudulent, or other inappropriate conduct or communications.
- Weapons. You may not bring or use weapons of any kind on the premises for any reason.
- Proper Attire. You must wear proper attire at all times, including shirts and shoes, unless noted in a specific area.
- Personal Belongings. You must store all workout bags, coats and personal belongings in a cubby or the coat closet. you may not leave any personal belongings at MadTime Fitness overnight. Do not bring or store any valuables on the premises, including watches, jewelry or large amounts of cash. We are not liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property, whether from lockers, vehicles or other locations on the premises. Please inquire in person at the front desk for lost articles that may have been found. Phone inquiries regarding lost items are not allowed.
- Lost or stolen Items. Staff members are not permitted to hold valuables. Items found should be turned in to the front desk.
- Injuries. If you are injured while on the premises, please seek immediate assistance from a MadTime Fitness employee. An employee can provide or arrange for appropriate medical assistance and complete an incident report.
- Physical Examination. We strongly encourage that you have a complete physical examination prior to beginning any new exercise or nutrition program.
- Solicitation. Unless expressly authorized by Madeleine Southern, you may not solicit-whether in person or in writing-any members, guests or Team Members on the premises or during off-premises events, including but not limited to solicitations for political or religious purposes, media interviews, business opportunities, or competitive products or services.
- Cell Phones and Other Mobile Devices. No calls may be placed or taken or texting during any class unless it is an emergency. Please use common courtesy.
- Photography and Video. Professional photography and recording of video on the premises is not allowed without the advance approval of Madeleine Southern. Personal photography is allowed in public areas of the club only. You must have consent to photograph any other member, guest or employee.
- MadTime Fitness allows certain employees to take images of members and guests for social media purposes, including participants in group fitness and small group training classes. If you do not wish to have images taken by MadTime Fitness, please let the employee know, so that you can opt out. By your continued use of MadTime Fitness premises and services, including participation in the class, you irrevocably consent to and grant MadTime the exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and otherwise unlimited right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain, and repurpose the images for any purpose in any media or form of communication, without additional consent and without compensation, including but not limited to MadTime Fitness commercial and promotional use on it’s social media sites.
- Drugs. You may not use, possess or sell any illegal drug on the premises, including but not limited to anabolic steroids or other illegal growth-enhancing substance. You may not use our equipment, services or programs while under the influence of illegal drugs. You should not use, or should stop using, any equipment, service or program if your prescription medication adversely impacts or influences your ability to safely use it.
- Smoking. You may not smoke, chew or use any other tobacco or electronic cigarette products on MadTime Fitness premises or at MadTime Fitness events.
- Illness. You may not enter the premises if you have a contagious illness that may be transferred through ordinary use of our equipment, services or programs. You must cover exposed lesions or rashes.
- Damage to Center. You may not damage the center in any way, including but not limited any damage to, or theft of, exercise equipment, towels, supplies or other center property, such as balls breaking lights. If you, or a guest, damage the center, you must pay for it.
- There are many types of fitness classes offered for participants from 12 and older. The focus of our classes is on exercises that will make everyday functional activities easier. Our instructors are certified professionals who will make sure that you are exercising properly and having a fun and enjoyable experience. The schedule of classes is updated each month and may change daily due to the availability of the instructors. Notes will be located throughout the center and on our website if a change occurs.
- We offer introductory to advanced group fitness classes focused on cardio (e.g., athletic and choreographed), flexibility, balance and strength.
- Reserving Space or Equipment. If you do not cancel your spot online or call the front desk 1 hour prior to class and do not show up, you will be charged $5. Any space or equipment that is unoccupied five minutes prior to class is considered available for use by any class participant in the room.
- Class Etiquette. We request that you arrive for class a few minutes early to prepare your space or equipment (e.g., mat, props, etc.) and, as applicable, sign in. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will not be allowed to take the class. The warm up at the outset of the class is an important part of the work out. If you arrive late, please enter the class quietly and appropriately. Because classes are designed as group activities, you should follow the instructor's routines or instructions consistent with your personal abilities and limits. You must wait for a class to conclude before entering the room to prepare for the next scheduled class. Please wear attire and shoes appropriate for the class. We suggest you have a sweat towel and may keep closeable, unbreakable water bottles at the perimeter of the gym. Cell phones must be turned off or in silent mode. After class, please wipe down and return all equipment to its proper place.
- Special Yoga/Stretch Etiquette. To avoid disruption, you should not enter class during opening meditation or leave during the closing resting pose. If you must leave class, please inform the instructor at the outset and do so before the final pose. You should wear comfortable layered, stretchable clothes, and no shoes, perfumes, or heavy jewelry.
- Services. Our personal training services include instruction, coaching, advice, lessons or demonstration concerning physical exercise, physical fitness, exercise strategies, nutrition, wellness, fitness products, fitness equipment and other fitness-related activities by personal trainers. Personal training services are available to members, typically for a fee per session, upon completion of a Fitness Program Agreement.
- No Personal Training by Members or Guests. You may not solicit or conduct on the premises any personal training as defined above, with or without compensation. MadTime Fitness retains sole discretion to determine whether a member or guest is engaged in personal training.